Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage

Our trained professional fire technicians responded to this kitchen fire in Clyde TX.  The team has the equipment for clean up and can provide guidance in getting your home back to new. We have professional cleaning that can come in after clean up.

Fire Contents

Fire Content

This is the aftermath of dishes after a house fire.  SERVPRO of Abilene came into the house and helped the owners pack up their contents.  The owners were very grateful for the team in assistance during this tragic time. 

Kitchen Fire

The owner of this home was devastated by the aftermath of this kitchen fire. The team at SERVPRO of Abilene took the stress away by providing the owners with the right equipment for clean up.

Fire Started by Stove

This fire was started due to a burner on the stove. Safety is very important when cooking. This fire also affected the rest of the home with soot. SERVPRO of Abilene was able to get this home back in shape for this family. Call us today for all your fire needs.


Fire Safety 101

Learning the basics of fire safety is the first step in protecting your home and family. Understanding the best ways to protect your home and family or your business from fire should always be at the top of your to-do list. From selecting smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms and fire extinguishers, fire safety 101 begins now.

Call SERVPRO of Abilene for more information (325)672-5661

Fire Damage in Sweetwater TX

This fire damage was the result of a grill that caught fire outside.  SERVPRO of Abilene was able to begin the fire remediation process quickly and help to ease the homeowner's fears.