If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (325) 672-5661

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

SERVPRO Saves an Abilene Shop After a Water/Mold Loss

The retail shop owner knew to call SERVPRO of Abilene upon discovering that a persistent leak led to a big and smelly mold attack. Our technician applied microbial remediation technicians carefully relocated merchandise from the affected area. The bare wall and floor show the mold growth that required immediate removal. We can set up a HEPA air scrubber to capture any airborne mold particles and spores during this service. Our team can use a gentle soda-blasting technique to scrape the mold from the sheetrock. In this case, we managed to clean the mold and damp wall rather than replace it thus reducing the downtime of this retail store. After spraying an antifungal agent, a fresh coat of yellow paint was applied to the wall. The After Photo depicts the store with the doors quickly reopened for business, "Like it never even happened." Ask our client Why SERVPRO is the restoration company to call.